About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Fairytale - 52 Week Project

This week's theme was fairytale. My first idea was elaborate and involved a wookie, a storm trooper pup and possibly an Ewok or the Millennium Falcon. Sadly I do not have a wookie or an Ewok or a Millennium Falcon, so my Star Wars "fairytale" (heehee) will have to wait for another time.

Instead I snagged a hooded long sleeve red shirt, tied it around Axle and headed to the woods with a bubbly laughing wolf in tow.
I don't think Red Riding Hood has rocked a sneer so well... the wolf probably told an awful joke!
 •••
In bringing Axle out to the woods, not only did I want to do a red riding hood theme but I wanted to try out the Brenizer Method - which is basically panoramic stitching to create a faux medium format style image. A tough thing to do with a moving dog, plus it was a bit hit and miss with Photoshop's image stitching, but I managed to create two super mega huge res keepers.


 Next up in the fairytale theme is Suzi Pix Photography in Cincinnati, Ohio!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! That wolf is a crack-up. Axle's expressions are priceless. Setting is magical too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Axle's expressions! What a good looking boy. You did a great job on these, I love them, and I would have never guessed that was a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete