About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Kitchen - 52 Week Project

Ah the kitchen. Where good food is cooked and hairy piranhas roam the floors in search of tidbits. The hairy piranhas who patrol are non other than my dogs, Icey, Axle and Bender. Bender is a master piranha as well as skilled in the art of puppy dog eyes. Icey and Axle also have mastered the puppy dog eyes skill.

There was hamburger to be cooked, so I snagged my camera and tried to capture the hairy piranhas in action. Except they weren't nearly as active as I hoped. Luckily there are dog biscuits nearby so I could fake some attention to the beef on the stove.



The arm and legs belong to my wonderful boyfriend. And my house is messy, but its lived in! Next up visit the awesome Karen Ramos of Spotty Nose Pet Photography based out of Los Angeles, CA!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Some serious meet for serious dogs! Your dogs can reach the counters, cool! :) Great photo story!!

    ReplyDelete