About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Into the Woods - 52 Week Project

This week it was my turn to pick a theme! Our list of past themes is extensive and I wanted to create a theme that was unique. For some reason the thought of a session in the woods stuck in my head and luckily we hadn't done a woods theme yet!

Unfortunately deer hunting season had just kicked up as well! So my favorite stand of trees was out as I do not own blaze orange, nor do the dogs! Luckily I found a small patch of urban woods that were just close enough to town to detour the hunters. It was nearly perfect. Sort of. From the road it looked perfect, but the yard was littered with junk. It might have been a bust had I not spotted the stand of white barked trees in an area behind the main building. Bender and I meandered through tall grass to the stand of trees, only to spook up a pair of deer! They quickly scrambled and disappeared into the brush!

Not sure what Bender was gawking at, but it seems like it was tasty...


Axle the next model. He loves his tennis balls which usually catches his attention, but lately he just looks at me with his underbite pout or doesn't look at me so I end up capturing his snobby model side.


Icey was the final model and she loves to work for a tennis ball! She becomes a happy bouncy puppy and will give me all of her attention. As long as there aren't too many new smells to smell.

Next up is Spotty Nose Photography based in the Los Angeles, CA area!


No comments:

Post a Comment