About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins - 52 Week Project

This week the challenge was the seven deadly sins. While gluttony seems to be the typical theme around my house, I decided instead to capture the angelic sloth that had been brought about from the ingestion of turkey. (Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US!) Bender was ready to fulfill his slothness even before he had turkey!

My boyfriend and I left the dogs and traveled to my parent's house for a lush meal complete with turkey, stuffing, vegetables, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie! Afterwards I snagged some pictures of my parent's new kitten, Lilly! She pulled off the perfect sloth!




Happy Thanksgiving and best of luck on Black Friday! Now visit Calgary pet photographer, Dogfish Pet Photography for her vision of the seven deadly sins!

No comments:

Post a Comment