About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Style - 52 Week Project


I've been super busy this week with editing pictures, working and updating my website and I almost forgot to get some pictures for this week's theme of Style for the 52 Week Project on Beautiful Beasties. My interpretation of style was to have Icey show off her silly princess side with a pair of big sunglasses and a lei. We headed outside, and the sprinkle of rain started to become more solid so that I was only able to snap a couple of pictures of her. I also snagged one of Bender with the sunglasses. What a pair of goobers!
But wait! The rain stopped! Time for some more pictures!!!!! This time the whole gang got in on the stylish modeling! I switched out for my normal sunglasses and retried the lilies as well as a couple of new shots. Also I dusted off the googly eyes for Axle...



And last but not least, Axle sporting the googly eyes that are totally his style!




Bwhahahaha! Axle cracks me up! I hope he brought a smile to your face today!

Remember this a round robin of photographers so don't forget to see how everyone else decided to portray Style! The next photographer to visit is Alicia A Kapheim of Barking Lab Studio, based in New Jersey.

2 comments: