About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tuesday and Dog Park


Greetings! 

The Tuesday session at Tri County Humane Society went well, though most of the dogs were in quarantine due to one of the dogs having kennel cough :( There were a handful of cats that needed some pictures as well as an ongoing project of photographing the volunteers and staff.  I can't say I've every really been that much of people photographer - I'd rather catch them being themselves and doing assorted things vs posing them and getting direct face pictures. Guess I will need to practice some more on them!

This guy is Charlie, a chesapeake bay retriever with a serious underbite!



Gigi, who wasn't a big fan of my camera in her face



Milton



This is Sam. He is big and fluffy and I LOVE his whiskers!!!



Sam's kennel mate, Winnie, a shy but talkative calico 



Scotch the female orange kitty



French Fry



Tigger, female orange cat




•••
We are still getting snow up here in Minnesota, but the weather broke and it was super nice the other day, so I took Axle and Bender out to the dog park for some run time. There were no dogs, which was perfect. Axle was happier than a clam when I pulled a tennis ball out of my pocket, while Bender was content to sniff a lot before he joined in to chase and play keep away.  The lighting was a big harsh, but the weather was beautiful as was the sunshine! Also metering for a black dog and a light colored dog at the same time was interesting! Shot with my 70-300mm. 

Axle and Bender


Axle



Bender catching up to Axle in a game of chase



Sniff, sniff, sniff...



Axle has the longest tongue...



Bender



Bender with the ball






No comments:

Post a Comment