About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mini Mini Session

Brrr! The first day of spring sure doesn't look or feel like it! I can't wait to see that very first blade of grass - I might just throw a party or take a week off of work!

Exciting news! I have a mini session scheduled for the 13th of April! My Facebook page reached 50 likes so I had a drawing for a free mini session. Three people were solidly interested, so I cut some paper, folded it, put it in a bowl and had the dogs pick the winner! It took a little bit as Bender and Axle mostly wanted to lick the bowl but finally Bender plucked out a winner!

I'm looking forward to meeting Ashley and her dogs, Gunner and Dakota! Gunner is a 3 year old golden retriever and Dakota is a 7 year old cockatoo! Excitement! Now hopefully all the snow is gone by then...

So with all of the thinking of the mini shoot, I decided to do some location scouting and do my own mini shoot with Bender. It was cold, and he shivered pretty much the whole time, poor guy! The wind was cut by the buildings around the alley, but when its around 15 degrees its still cold! He did well with staying put, though wasn't apt to look at me (lots of back of the ears and head shots!). Managed to get him into a doorway, then something behind me in the alley caught his attention so he was looking past me. I fired off a bunch of shots, then decided our mini adventure was going to be cut short as per the cold weather.



•••
Visited Tri County Humane Society yesterday and snagged lots of pictures of volunteers as well as some of the critters!

Blackberry



Lucky



Lucky also happens to be a vampire...



Safari



Wally




Love this guy, Wheaties! He's super sweet, but would not come out of his kennel with a leash on!






No comments:

Post a Comment