About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Then & Now - 52 Week Project

This week's theme was then and now. Since a 10 month old pup, Icey has been the star model in front of the lens.  She happily helped me take some now pictures for a couple of dog cookies.

She has shrunk!!!! Haha! The first picture is from 2007, when Icey was a year old pup. Taken with my Canon Powershot A95, its not horrible having been done with a point and shoot. The background is from my apartment at the time. On the right is the well aged princess at lovely 9 years old.



Another then and now. The first was taken in 2011, in front of a neighbor's garage with my D300s and a nifty fifty, shot of course at f1.8. On the right, the same head tilt, different boots and same bandana! Shot with my D300s and 17-50mm at f3.5 I believe. I've been wanting to recreate this image for a while. Can't say I'm solidly in love with the background, but it was fun to play with!


Occasionally there's a mishap with the boots...


And since we were out and about, we did some exploring. Icey happily modeled for cookies.

 



 Love my big rottie baby! Next up check out the then and now from Sydney & MAC Creative Designs - Pet Photography & Portraits - Washington DC Metro Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment