About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, March 13, 2015

52 Week Project - Something Silly

This theme was picked by me! After recently re-finding the googly eyes for my gang, I decided to challenge the rest of the group to capture something silly about their subjects!

And who can resist the hilarity of googly eyes and a lime green wig on Bender!!! 





Axle wasn't up for doing much modeling, since the weather was so nice outside. He preferred to play with the assorted sticks in the yard. 

Icey happily donned the black curly wig and googly eyes in exchange for treats. Also, I'm super glad the table is as heavy duty as it is - nothing like a 90 lb rottie on top of glass!



Then she rocked the green wig and googly eyes!
  




This is my favorite image and it totally cracks me up!

 Stop in to Perth pet photographer 100 Loyal Faces Photography to see how something silly was captured!

2 comments: