About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, January 2, 2015

52 Week Project - Intros

Happy 2015! Once again I'm participating in the Beautiful Beasties 52 Week Project! Due to a busy schedule I missed a bunch of challenges at the end of the year, but this year I'm hoping to do all of the challenges - or at least most of them!

•••
The first theme for 2015 was introductions. So without further delay, the heart and soul of About A Dog Photography!



 Me - the photographer and creative mind behind About A Dog Photography. Photography and dogs are two of my favorite things so pairing them made amazing sense. I also dabble in non dog photography (check it out here), decoupage, playing with a heat gun, cosplay, sewing, drawing, writing and reading as well as playing nerd games such as Dungeons and Dragons. 


Icey - my old gal. She's a 9 year old rottie who enjoys sleeping on the bed and taking up at least half of the couch at all times. She's typically a patient model with the perfect head tilt. Before About A Dog was brought to life, she was inspiring me to snag my camera and capture pictures of her and everything around me.

Axle - the over the top pup. He is 3 years old and hasn't lost a single touch of the bouncy, go go go, high energy he had as a puppy. With the perfect underbite and googly eyes, he was the creative inspiration for bringing About A Dog to life. 
Bender - the adorable block headed pibble. He's about 2-ish and enjoys lounging, long walks and trying to escape and explore the neighborhood without supervision. A failed foster, he won me over with his ears and silly personality.

Next up meet the wonderful gang at Georgian Bay Studios in Toronto, Ontario!

No comments:

Post a Comment