About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Day In the Life - 52 Week Project

Ugh! It's still super mega cold out here. Whoever ordered this winter weather must have picked the wrong option for cold!

Being that it is so cold outside, the dogs and I have been cooped up in the house. Luckily this week's challenge is a day in the life so being inside works well! Here are some day to day things Icey, Axle and Bender do!

Waiting to go outside and go potty.

After potty breaks, its time for breakfast! Icey, Axle & Bender's bowls. Why the cups in them? Because each dog is a vacuum when it comes to food! Most days they don't even chew it!

Time to lounge! Bender likes to lay in bed and watch me at my desk (he usually jumps down when I grab my camera so these are staged!) while Icey chills on the couch. Axle is in his crate because he and Bender don't always get along the best. 

And treats!!!!! These are the best part of the day! 

Next up vista Patricia I Corl of Field and Ranch Photography in Dallas, Texas!


2 comments:

  1. Wrinkled noses! :) And I'm a little jealous of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos agree about being cooped up too much! Love the cup idea!

    ReplyDelete