About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Photographer in Action!

The wonderfully talented Kelsey Lee of Kelsey Lee Photography met up with me, her dad's schnauzer Russell in tow, to help me out with some photographer in action shots.

 


 This last set was staged a bit more than the others. It's hard to smile while squinting like Popeye!! 
And yes that is the lovely Miss Kelsey Lee behind Russell. I love how all of these turned out! 
A HUGE thank you to Kelsey Lee for shooting me in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment