About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Vintage - 52 Week Project

This week for the Beautiful Beasties 52 week project the them was vintage/retro. We could have used props or textures or colors to portray the vintage look. I decided to go with a warm black and white color for some portraits I snagged of Mick, my shepherd mix and Axle, my boxer mix. The ones of Mick are sentimental as he has been up and down with health this month. He's got good days, and not so good days. These pictures were from the not so good days when I was worried I was going to lose him. Luckily today is one of the good days and he seems to be on the mend :)



•••
Remember that the 52 Week Project is a round robin, so click through all the other blogs of the wonderful photographers who interpreted this theme. Next up is the wonderful Nicole St-Onge of Candid K Nines based out of Windsor, Ontario! Remember to click through all of the blogs until you get back to mine!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Hugs to Mick! Glad to hear he is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Mick is on the mend. Lovely location in the first set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grass in the first shot!

    The not-so-good days are gut wrenching. I'm glad to hear he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful....hope Mick stays on the mend!

    ReplyDelete