About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I've Been Missing...

Ok, I haven't really been missing. Especially if you follow me on Facebook. But I have been missing from blogging for... er... a bit longer than I should have. Slowly, oh so slowly, I'm starting to reorganize and keep things updated. Including this blog. Stay tuned!

Also, I'm going to be in an art fair on June 27th, as well as showing off my skills for a Ladies Night Out event on the 20th! I've been super swamped with the details, so I haven't had as much down time for blogging. Keep an eye out for the booth pictures and the prints!

And just wanted to share a recent picture I took of the gang - Mick, Icey and Axle. I had a picture from last summer of the 3 of them, but wanted to have an updated one. Here is the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment