About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tri County Tuesday



Apologies for this not being written on Tuesday! The weather has finally warmed up around here and I've been on many many walks! There was also a scuffle between Bender and Axle, but I'm not sure if I want to blog about it at this time.

Tri county humane society adoptable! A couple of cats and a couple dogs were lucky to have their pictures taken by me :)
But the main goober, squeal like a teenage girl moment? Photographing a litter of rottweiler/lab mix puppies who were a month old! So much cuteness! Zorro was the first of the gang. What a cute little chubber puppy! He was quiet, but super snuggly!



The next up was Zip.  Out of the whole gang, Zip was my favorite. He was a typical month old puppy ~ bouncy and squirmy! He liked to sneak attack me and tried to eat my camera multiple times! He looked more like a Bernese mountain dog than rottie, so he was passed over for his chubby rottie looking brothers. 

Missy was the third puppy I photographed, and by far the shyest of the bunch. She wanted to squirm between my knees and snuggle against me. She looked the most like a lab out of the whole bunch.


And lastly was the little porker called Zeke. This guy looked like a rottie to the T minus that his nose was a little on the long side. He was bouncy and not sure of my camera, but the hotdogs really helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment