About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mini Morning Session!

Up earlier than usual this morning, so I decided that I would do some more scouting in the St. Joe area, possibly to revisit the walking bridge. Didn't make it that far as a quaint little bridge on a still frozen pond caught my eye. It was the St. Joe municipal park, complete with benches, a shelter, frisbee golf (oddly the cages were up in the snow...), a pond and the little bridge I had seen.

The sun was still low, great for backlit shots, awful for the temperature which was frosty. Nothing like having frozen toes and fingers! Didn't help that my near tumble from last night's bike ride with dogs was rendering my body into a solid state of soreness and paired with the cold, it was pretty uncomfortable. But I did manage to snag some shots that were keepers!





No comments:

Post a Comment