About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Short Recap

Once more its snowing. Nice fluffy lazy snowflakes, doing their best to make the world (at least this part of Minnesota) as pretty as possible. I might take the dogs out for a shoot later...

Humane society day 2 - this was the "photography" training day. Myself and another volunteer went through the steps of who to shoot, how to shoot, backdrops, handling animals etc. Wish I would have snapped a quick shot of one of the dogs who had both of his feet in his water bucket as our little group waited for the all in one room to open up. For the most part the information was short and sweet. The other volunteer headed out and Kim let me know more about some special upcoming projects that the shelter would use my photography skills for. I'm super stoked to be a part of the volunteer team at the Tri County Humane Society!

Oh and the vinyl floor I bought that looks like a wood floor - I can use it! Yay!

Now I need to snag a new (or new to me) lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment