About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Frozen, Humane Society and Randoms

Good frozen morning! Here's hoping everyone is warm and cozy with their pets today! Put some pictures up of horses (there might be a cow picture too!) up today, they are under the Other gallery. The website project is slowly coming together, just sorting out little details here and there. I want to send a HUGE thank you to Rob for all of the help getting the site live and active, and also answering the bazillion questions I have.

I recontacted the Tri-County Humane Society today in the hopes to go through orientation and then begin photographing the dogs and cats that need homes. And yes I will want to bring each one of them home with me!

Looking forward to working with Lisa at Josa Bloom. Josa Bloom makes super cute, super stylish dog and cat collars, that are not only cute but durable! I currently have one collar for each dog in Halloween styles, but I can't wait to see the new and exciting designs coming out! Look forward to shots of the new styles!

I will try my best to keep this blog updated, but in the case that it gets out of date, please visit me on facebook for newer news!

No comments:

Post a Comment