About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Alexandria Car Show


A couple of weekends ago, I traveled via classic, glossy black 68 Mustang to the Alexandria car show, with my good friend and fellow photographer, Bailey Sens of B. Sens Photography. Bailey's main area of photographic focus is with cars, especially classics and dirt track racecars. She has a knack for capturing the personalities of the classics, as well as crisp shots of the racers as they zoom around the track.

Although my photography niche is dogs, cats and pets, I also love to capture images of the classic cars I will probably never own. Mustangs are my favorite, with muscle cars coming in a close second, so I was in a total drool fest at the Alexandria show. My favorite car? Its a tossup between a 66 blue Mustang or the 70 Twister Special Mustang (these are super rare, with only 96 of them having been made!!!). Doesn't mean I didn't drool over any of the other cars! There was a spiffy looking turquoise Roadrunner, a crazy sparkly 40s/50s era coupe, a handful of red 67 Mustangs, and a insanely chromed out engine in a classic cherry red Mustang.

Which cars are your favorites?

Here is my favorite color and favorite car!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment