About A Dog Photography. Dog photography. The photography of dogs.
Specifically the photography of your dog!


Based in St. Cloud, Minnesota and available to travel to wherever you and your dog are - including the Twin Cites, the North Shore, southern Minnesota...
heck if you're going to Hawaii I'll join you for an exotic beach session!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Frozen Land & Collars

Greetings all from the land of frozen things! Defiantly looking forward to when it starts warming up! Why? Well so I don't need to wear 30 layers and the dogs can be out and running longer without their feet getting too cold! Plus it makes for a happier time to do outdoor dog photography sessions. Keep in mind I can do indoor sessions on those frozen toes days, but the outdoors offer so much more selection for backgrounds!

Heard back from the Tri County Humane Society about orientation to volunteer my photography services. They would love to have me, though the next orientation isn't until February. I look forward to helping out dogs and cats :) I've been toying with the idea of having a discount on sessions of adopted dogs, or having a portion of the proceeds going to the humane society or shelter they were adopted or rescued from.

Exciting news! Lisa from Josa Bloom has been working hard on a set of ZOMBIE collars for my gang! I stumbled across her collars at The Green Paw in Golden, CO this past fall and fell in love. The only problem? I was back in Minnesota! So I contacted the Green Paw, did some research and contacted Lisa through her facebook page. Three Halloween collars was the end result! Now I get the chance to photograph more of the cute, unique collars and leashes she makes! Super excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment